The sole proprietorship CHAMPTRAINING, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its clients, has implemented a policy covering all of these processing operations, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website : https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to use this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one opposable throughout the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notices
1.1 Site (below “the site”):
1.2 Publisher (below “the publisher”):
The sole proprietorship CHAMPTRAINING
located : 5 F rue JULES GUESDE , 21 600 LONGVIC
registered at RCS of DIJON 839761335
Phone number : 06.40.54.05.81
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (below “the host”):
CHAMPTRAINING is hosted by IONOS 1 & 1, whose head office is located at 7 Place de la Gare 57200 SARREGUEMINES.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– du fait de l’usage du site ou de tout service accessible via Internet ;
– due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher’s request.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content present in said link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the sole proprietorship CHAMPTRAINING.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– last name and first name
– phone number
– Date of Birth
– Bank data
– financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on Stripe, it records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
5 F rue JULES GUESDE 21 600 LONGVIC.
Or by email, at:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website:
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Utilisation des données
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
La Plateforme conserve vos données pour la durée nécessaire pour vous fournir ses services ou son assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
– if the law requires it, the Platform can carry out the transmission of data to follow up the complaints presented against the Platform and to comply with the administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you don’t want it, please click on the following link : email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish it, please click on the following link : firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, while consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
Les données sont conservées et utilisées pour une durée conforme à la législation en vigueur.
Article 13 – Cookies
What’s a « cookie » ?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Where applicable, “cookies” from the site editor and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing to browse, the customer and / or the prospect must accept or refuse the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site :
Cookies Google :
– Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site ;
– Google tag manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags ;
– Google Adsense : Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads ;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing : permet de vous proposer de la publicité dynamique en fonction des précédentes recherches ;
– Google Adwords Conversion : adwords advertising campaign tracking tool ;
– DoubleClick :Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
Cookies Facebook :
– Facebook connect : allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account ;
– Facebook social plugins : allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account ;
– Facebook Custom Audience : allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 – Photographs and product representation
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address : email@example.com.